Contact the Grammar Anarchist with your questions about grammar and language at grammaranarchist@gmail.com
Get a personal reply at
Val@valdumond.com


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TODAY’S THE DAY!

I chose this special once-in-four-years day to release my new book, The Anarchist's Guide to Grammar.

This hot guide for writers is available through Amazon Books/

Be the first to write a review! You’ll love the approach that screams, “Banish the rules! Create your own style manual!” Happy reading!

3 comments:

keynoah said...

Sounds good. Where can I get it?

The Grammar Anarchist said...

Go to Amazon.com and order your copy today. Then write a review. I know this book will make you a super writer!

JED from Illinois said...

I received my copy and can't read it fast enough. Im trying to learn as I go along, but I love the way you write. Anybody with a prob with grammer must get this book. I'm just sayin'!